COVID-19 Corona Virus Prevention Measure NoticeThank you for your ongoing support at our clinic/studio.
Despite this unprecedented challenge, we have decided to continue to provide our services with the following caution and health measures. This is based on the provided information from government bodies and institutions.
1. Daily check on body temperature and health status of all staff members
2. Face masks on all staff members
3. Implementing hand-washing and disinfection throughout service
4. Thorough ventilation throughout service
We value safety and health of all our staff members, patients and clients.
We sincerely thank you for your understaning and continuing support.
ABOUTA herniated disc refers to a problem with one of cushions (disc) between individual spinal bones. It occurs when some of the softer ingredients pushes out through a tear. A herniated disc can irritate nearby nerves and result in pain, numbness or weakness in an arm or leg. Many authorities such as American Medical Association, recommend chiropractic care as conservative herniated disc management. In reality, most people don’t need surgery to correct it.
- ① Over a decade experience
- We have managed more than 10,000 patients with herniated disc and/or nerve symptoms. 90% of them have improved/recovered within 10 visits.
- ② Advanced knowledge and skill
- Dr. Wada will be in charge of you. He is qualified in functional neurology specialist (※DACNB), one of only two in Japan.
※ Diplomate of American Chiropractic Neurology Board
- ③ Best support
- We have collaborated with Dr. Dezawa, the best and most experienced orthopedic surgeon for herniated disc. We can co-manage you with him, if necessary.
Felt the difference at the first time!
Mr. Kan Akutsu
I could walk without cane in three visits!
Ms. Midori Fujiki
- ■First Visit
※Consultation fee (¥3,000) will be discounted during 2022.
- ■Following Visit
- Active-Ageing Chiropractic Tokyo
2F 2-7-3 Tamagawa
Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, 158-0094
・4 minutes on foot from Futako-Tamagawa station
・8 minutes on foot from Kaminoge station
※ No scheduled holidays