COVID-19 Corona Virus Prevention Measure NoticeThank you for your ongoing support at our clinic/studio.
Despite this unprecedented challenge, we have decided to continue to provide our services with the following caution and health measures. This is based on the provided information from government bodies and institutions.
1. Daily check on body temperature and health status of all staff members
2. Face masks on all staff members
3. Implementing hand-washing and disinfection throughout service
4. Thorough ventilation throughout service
We value safety and health of all our staff members, patients and clients.
We sincerely thank you for your understaning and continuing support.
ABOUTIdeal or normal thoracic spine has 44 degree curve. Straight back is defined as 0 degree or loss of its curve from side view. The more one’s thoracic spine loses its curve, the more likely to develop pain and discomfort in any parts of your body.
CAUSE & SYMPTOM
- ① Injuries such as herniated-disc
- ② Bad postural habit such ballet posture
- ・Pain in neck, back and low back
- ・Headache, stiff shoulder
- ・Chronic fatigue
- ・Dysfunction of cardiovascular and digestive system
- ・Degeneration at spine
BEFORE & AFTERThe green line is an ideal or normal curve, and the red one represents a patient’s. The photo on left is before CBP®︎ (Chiropractic BioPhysics) correction, and the one on right is after 3 month correction. You can see a clear change in the red lines from being straight to restoring a more natural curve.
- ① Advanced knowledge and skill
- CBP®︎ is the most evidence-supported posture correction method to date. We provide this to correct your straight back.
- ② Confidence
- We are the only CBP®︎ certified doctors in Japan. We have treated more than 1,000 patients with straight back in Japan and the U.S.
- ③ Evidence-based approach
- Your x-ray images lead us to what approach works for you the best. We will report all findings with you, so that you can make informed decisions.
- ■X-ray Analysis
- ■CBP®︎ Corrective Care
※Discount is available during 2020.
- Active-Ageing Chiropractic Tokyo
2F 2-7-3 Tamagawa
Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, 158-0094
・4 minutes on foot from Futako-Tamagawa station
・8 minutes on foot from Kaminoge station
※ No scheduled holidays